My Highly Modified 1994 Wrangler YJ
by Erik Howes
Here she is!
I started of with a stock 1994 Jeep Wrangler, stripped it down, sold everything and started adding from there.
Here's a list of everything that's been done:
• 4 1/2" Pro Comp Coil Conversion Suspension Lift
• Sway Bar Quick Disconnect
• 456 Gears
• Lock Rite Lockers Front and Rear
• 4 Cylinder
• Automatic Transmission
• Optima Red Top Battery
• 10,000 Lb. Winch with Wireless Remote Control
• Dick Cepek 33-12.5-15 Mud Tires
• Dick Cepek Aluminum Off-Road Wheels
• Full Size Spare with Swing Away Tire Carrier
• Custom Bumpers
• Stinger Front Bumper
• D-Rings on all 4 Corners
• Off-Road Lights
• Sound-bar and Kenwood CD-Stereo
• ARC Race Seats with 4 Point Harnesses
• Hi-Lift Jack
• 4 Different types of Tops - Hard Top, Full Soft Top, Duster Top, and a bikini top
• K & N Intake
• Black Diamond Plate Tall Corners in Rear with Recessed LED Tail Lights
• Slip Yoke Eliminator
• Tom Woods Custom Drive Shaft
• Grant Steering Wheel
• Over-Sized Fender Flares
• Differential Guards
I drive it daily to school but tear up the trails on the weekends. I love my Jeep and there is nothing I would change about it.
There is very little that is stock on this monster.Larry's Comment: She's a beauty Erik. Thanks for sharing.