Modifying Jeeps is a big part of the fun of owning a Jeep in the first place. It's a lot like what hot rodders do with cars...make 'em better!
And what about that Jeep performance factor? Most Jeeps from the factory are under-powered and need at least some basic engine modifications such as headers, tuned exhaust and added air intake for starters.
A modified Jeep can be as simple as having a few engine tweaks as just mentioned...to extreme Monster Jeeps where the body may be the only original Jeep part. A Monster Jeep can also be any Jeep with really extreme modifications.
The following Jeep videos were selected for their presentation of unique and unusual Jeeps doing wild and crazy things...as well as their creative modifications and abilities.
So sit back and enjoy...and if you know of any other great Jeep videos, and they are public domain, go to my
Action Jeep Videos
page and leave me a message (form near the bottom). Thanks!
Modified (and Unusual) Jeep Videos!
(1) Jeep doing a sustained Wheelie? Maybe it's the big engine in the back seat! (1 min. 50 secs.)
(2) Monster Jeep...Mud Bogger...Lot's of Power! (1 min. 29 secs.)
(3) Jeep Tires Afire...Such a Waste! (33 secs.)
(4) Car Crushing Jeep! (53 secs.)
(5) Are These Big Tires Or What? (24 secs.)
(6) Old Willys Climbs a Telephone Pole...Backwards! (49 secs.)
(7) The Panther WaterCar while technically not a Jeep it has a Jeep facade. Fast in the water for an amphibious car. (4 mins. 49 secs.)
Rick Keith's CJ5 Sand Dragster...Click Photo for More!